Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween and Baby Story...

I went to target this past Halloween season and was looking at all of the fun Halloween candy, hoping to pick up some of my favorite holiday treats. I was looking for these...

Only come to find out they don't make them anymore... WHAT!? Who doesn't love a good York patty and you can't help but enjoy the bright orange filling. I searched online and found them on Amazon for $30 for 3 bags. Yeah right, I am not going to pay $10 a bag... :(

Oh well, starting tomorrow the Christmas Candy comes out and that means....

* (last year for my bday my husband bought me an entire 12 pack box of these--this is how much I love them/him)

Baby News--nothing to report. My appointment is in 2 days, I tried calling today to get it changed to tomorrow, but my doctor is out :(...

How we came to a decision to start a family...

My husband and I were never ones who wanted to start a family right away... There is a funny story attached to this... Then, as our marriage progressed we started thinking about it more and more. We both had steady jobs, we had just bought a house, etc. I always wanted to be a 'younger mom' (stop having kids by the time I'm 30), but only want 2 kids, so not in a huge rush. We just randomly decided to 'try' and see how it went. Everyone we had talked to said it took them 6 months to a year to even get pregnant--we had planned on an April baby (perfect time to have a kid for a teacher); however, those plans did not work out. I think I got preggo like the first day... Whoops...

I remember waking up to go to the gym in the morning (I used to go before work), but was a feeling a little tired/lazy. I had bought a pregnancy test, because I was a little late, but this was the first month off BC, so I didn't worry about it too much (my body getting used to a 'typical' cycle). I somewhat jokingly told my husband I'm taking a test, if it's positive I'm not going to the gym and sleeping in. Well, what do you know, I came back into bed, told my husband and got about 2 more hours of sleep that morning.

So basically, I shouldn't be that upset about the baby being 'late', technically she is about 6 months early! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment